Monday, September 18, 2006

A whole new world...

Hi everyone!
Like my title says, it's a whole new world for me now that I can sit or stand up whenever I want. I prefer to sit with my little feet tucked under my bum. That way I can sit low or get up quickly to my knees. It didn't take me long to learn how to pull up on things. Once I figured out how to get up on my knees, 2 days later I learned how to pop right up on my feet! I love to stand on my tippy toes (I'm taller that way). Sometimes I get so excited when I'm standing that I start jumping like I'm in my Johnny-Jump-Up only I fall down for some reason. It's all a bit confusing... I still like to play on my back a lot and chew my toys but if mom tries to leave the room I go after her!
Today mom and I went to Ikea to find me a high-chair. Mom noticed a lot of people waving at me but little did she know I was waving at everyone first. My hands are pretty amazing things, (I've re-discovered them) they can open and close really fast and they can swing back and forth too. What can I say, I'm a friendly little guy.

I'm still eating like a champ but not gaining much since I've learned these new skills. I'm a mover and a shaker now! Watch out world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonah,
You are getting so big. I can't believe all of the tricks that you can do now. We love watching you on the video camera. Maybe your mom and dad will let us babysit you over the webcam some day. Probably when you're 18. Call us up again real soon.
Love, G'Daddy and G'ma