Monday, September 25, 2006

Rub-a-dub-dub!

Here I am getting my nightly bath! Ever since I got back to Hong Kong I've wanted to go to bed very early. In fact, if mom would let me, I'd go to bed at 4:30 or 5:00! But that's when dad gets home so I stay up to play with him. We usually go on walks (ok, I just ride in the pouch most of the time) or sometimes we go swimming. Then when I hear that bath water running I get really excited, I can hardly wait to get in! I have lots of water toys but I love my cups the best. I've been dunking them in the water lately and then I just put them up to my mouth to bite them but for some reason I've been getting a mouth full of bath water, yuck! I also like my little basketball because it makes a cool squeaking sound when I bite it.
And since I've learned how to stand I no longer want to sit in my bathtub.
After the bath sometimes I will let mom put lotion on me if I'm not too tired and I will roll around and play...but other times I am too tired and I protest.

Here I am yelling at dad to put my jammies on faster!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh isn't he cute! i love you jonah!
caitlin

Anonymous said...

Bath time must be so fun! Too bad the webcam can't reach into the bathroom. Okay, so mom and dad probably wouldn't like that.
We got our ticket to come and visit so we'll be seeing you in about 3 months.
Love, G'Daddy and G'Ma

Wyatt said...

Jonah you will be so happy to see your grandparents. I love my nana so much. I can even say "nana" now and it makes her smile so big.

Bath time is fun, but now I get to take showers with mom and dad and when one of them is standing outside the shower I bang really hard on the glass door in excitement. They always have to remind me to "gently touch" things. But it is just so exciting! Whew!