Friday, December 01, 2006

Yeah, Dad's back!

For the past week Mommy and I have been on our own. Dad went to Cambodia with a group of students for a service project. We missed him so much but he's home now! Mommy and I met him at the airport today and boy was he glad to see me (and Mommy too I guess). I gave him the biggest smile and hug ever! Thank goodness this was his last trip (without me at least).

We took a double-decker bus and here is a cool bridge we went over.
When we got to the airport there were tons of kids waving flags awaiting Dad's arrival...ok so maybe they might have been waiting for someone else...

Here I am reaching for Daddy when I first saw him. It's cool just to reach with one arm (two arms seem too sissy).














I sat in Daddy's lap for the whole taxi ride home and gave him lots of snuggles and nose honks. He says that I've grown so much in just one week. I love my Daddy so much!

No comments: