Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trophy Day!

My T-ball season has come to an end. Not sure if I loved it but I definitely improved throughout the season! We thought T-ball meant just that "T" ball. Not the case. In our league we get 3 overhand pitches from the coach then if we don't hit it we get the T. With lots of perseverance and practice I improved a lot and I loved to hit it off the pitch. Dad says the next thing we get to work on is "running fast". I may have lallygagged my way to first bast when I hit it... I didn't have a real sense of urgency so I decided to save my energy!
At the end of the season was Trophy day where we had a base running competition and then the presentation of the trophies. Here I am on deck to run the bases.
Waiting for our turn to get trophies...
I'm next!
Booyah Baby!
The next day we had our team party at the Asheville Tourist game. Dad and I went (and he forgot the camera)...
I got the Most Improved Batter award and Ezekiel got a Junior Brave award!

1 comment:

Mother of Many said...

Way to go! I miss the day of trophies. I want to earn a "Most Improved" housekeeper award. Scratch that. Most improved story teller.

You have captured the sweet moments of life my friend.