Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Look what I made Mom at school! It's a handprint flower with chores I'll do for her...if she has the heart to tear them off that is! Ha!

Mother's day started with bringing mom breakfast in bed! Dad helped us make pancakes that spelled M-O-M and a heart! Of course Ezekiel and I climbed in bed with her and helped her eat them! Ezekiel got the heart, I got the O, mom chose the M and we all shared the last M. Then we all got ready to go to church, which is rare because Micah is usually napping by the time we need to leave so Mom and Dad take turns staying home with him.
Of course a special day is not complete without pictures!



It was beautiful outside so I got to ride my new bike!
And Nana, Pop and Rob came over for dinner! Happy Mother's day!

1 comment:

ChinaLassock中国小囡 said...

wow,you must be very happiness~
BTW,your younger brothers are so cute!and you are cute,too~