Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fall

If I had my way I'd skip Fall and head right into Winter! I'm ready for some snow! But in the meantime I did have fun jumping in leaves.
I got my school pictures back and I look mighty handsome if I do say so myself! I wanted to wear a shirt and tie so I could be just like Daddy.

.







All the boys in the house hanging out on Z's bed
We celebrated Papa's birthday this month too...Z and I decorated the cake!
Then Ezekiel had a birthday yesterday and we spent all morning at Fun Depot!



We had a party for him after naps, ate pizza and cake and opened up presents!
This is how sad I was because Ezekiel got all the presents...that's not entirely true, Nana and Ma/Pa and even Mama got me a little something to open but I didn't get as many as him hence the sad pitiful face.

No comments: