Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hosted the big day at our house since Micah takes so many naps it was easier that way. Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures of the big event. Nana, Pop, Rob, Con, and Nana's friend Rebecca and her husband, Mark came. I really liked Mark. He gave me undivided attention almost the entire evening and I couldn't have been happier! Ezekiel, on the other hand, was a bit intimidated by the big crowd and refused to come downstairs the entire night! He missed out cause it was lots of fun and the big feast was yummy! Connie ate with me at the little table since Ezekiel didn't come down.
Nana played with us for a little while before she started cooking.
And she brought us a beautiful center piece that she won at her work.
Here's Nana's friend, Rebecca, holding Micah and my buddy Mark in the background.


And here's our party of 5 gearing up for the big day!

No comments: