Tuesday, April 26, 2011

T-ball

Check out my first T-ball game! I'm on the Braves team and I'm lucky #13! This is me right before game time when we first got our uniforms.
And here I am playing center field. My game was a little boring so I decided to see what was going on in the next field over.
Scooping up a grounder! Check out that form! This is just practice before the game started, I didn't get any balls hit to me during the actual game.
Pre-game pep talk!
My favorite part of T-ball so far is the cheer! "Go Braves!"
Workin' it at bat! I'm a lefty. We get 3 pitches from the coach and if we don't hit it we can hit it off the T. I got a single every time!
I only made it to 3rd base every inning because we always had a 10 run limit before I could make it home.
Celebrating after the win! (27-6)
After game huddle and cheer! I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this game and I'm not sure I love it. I already asked mom and dad not to sign me up next year. For our second game I hit the ball from the pitch and that was really cool so maybe I'll end up liking it, who knows. Right now I'm having fun making new friends and saying cheers!

No comments: